Thursday, January 6, 2011

Let the countdown begin :)

     If the Big baby girl inside my belly is not here before next Wednesday morning, I am going to be induced.  I really hope she comes before then, but I guess you just never know :)  I have been having Non Stress Test twice a week to make sure she is OK because she was measuring big, and everything looks good!  I am dialated to a 3, 50 % effaced and she is LOW!  We are getting so so excited!  I just wish school wasn't starting Monday morning!  This has been the greatest 3 weeks, there is nothing better than getting to spend TIME with eachother!  So, I am thankful for it, especially right before the baby arrives!
 We all got hair cuts, Matt is becoming a pro doing his own hair and Coltons! 

Showing off his hair :)

I wish I could say we had been doing all sorts of exciting things, but besides going to the swimming pool, shopping, cleaning, watching LOADS of basketball and football, and playing games with friends now that they are all back, we have done a good amount of RELAXING! 
   My mom is coming in town tomorrow to help, and I know Colton is beyond exciting and it will be so wonderful to have her here for help!
    Now if we could just decide on a name, Mylee Mae or Mya Mae??  She will most likely not be named until we see her :)

2 comments:

Becky said...

You look so great Chelsey! Good luck and enjoy your mom. Can't wait to see pictures. Oh and my sister in law is due any day now and she is naming her daughter Maylee. Kind of ironic, very close to your choices. So cute!

Savannah said...

Good luck, Chelsey! I, too, hope you start on your own. My mom always said that a great way to get labor going is to go out for a really big dinner, just you and Matt, and then walk the mall really hard, and then go have some intimate time together (even if you don't feel like it). I hope everything goes well for you!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




My Blog List

Followers