Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Leaving

Two days ago I posted about how excited I was that we were finally done with this dreaded first year. Three days later we are getting ready to head out for the summer, and have already seen friends go, and as excited as I am to go see family- I could cry (okay, I already have) 
I feel like since Matt and I have been married, it has been an adventure.  With Matt playing basketball all throughout college, Colton being born in the middle of it...
Then, we headed off to our adventure in Germany.  
This past year, we headed up to Moscow, Idaho for Law School, and had our sweet Mylee in the process.  Oh how I wanted for Matt to go to BYU law and us stay in Utah, closer to family, but I can't help but think of what we would have missed up here:  Our incredible friends that we have met that will always remain some of our greatest friends because of these experiences we have gone through together, and how they have become like family to us, our ward that we Love, how Matt and I have learned to rely on eachother through all of this, and we can't forget the beautiful rolling green hills of Moscow :)
I feel so blessed thus far in my life with each new experience I have been given, how much it has helped me to grow as a person, a wife, and a mother. 

And I sure am glad for my husband who has brought me on all these "adventures" with him!

So, although we are SO excited for this year to be over, we will miss our friends and memories that we made this year!

Here are some of our family pictures as a family of four!  A girl in one of the wards up here took our pictures, and I love them! 

4 comments:

Charish said...

beautiful family pictures!!

Unknown said...

Cutest family! I love your blog. Where did you hubby play in Germany. Did he just play one year or did you live somewhere else too? I love hearing from other people who have went through the same thing. Thanks for making a comment on my blog it's so nice to meet you and I love yours.

Rachael said...

Chelsey! I just saw a link to your blog on Sarah Cornett's. I'll miss you this summer. Your family pictures turned out so cute!

Abby said...

Chels....Your family is beautiful! I love the family pictures! I am so glad you guys have had so many wonderful adventures!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




My Blog List

Followers