Friday, May 13, 2011

Schools Out for The Summer!


And we are SO HAPPy!! 
I have never been more proud of Matt. He put in SO many late nights and early mornings so he was able to spend a little bit of time with Colton, Mylee, and I.  He is SO hardworking and yet the best husband and dad we could ask for!
If you can't tell from the pictures above--Colton LOVES when his dad comes home. 
And to make things even better...it has been beautiful outside this week! 
The first year of Law School is Finished.  1 down 2 to go!
Bring on the SUmmer :)

3 comments:

etreiersen said...

HOORAY for school being out! Congratulations to Matt and you both on making it through the first year of law school. I think the first year is the hardest.


I hope you and your family enjoy your summer. We will miss you.

Abby said...

Chelsey..love all the pictures. I want to see those family ones. They look soooo cute! You guys are just such an adorable family. Well, I will be home in about a month. So, we will have to get together even if its just for a walk or something! I can't wait to meet little Mylee and to see Colton. He's just gotten so big! How fun! Your family is so cute! I must say Im super jealous of all the neat experiences of being a mother and having a family you have right now. Enjoy it:) Love ya!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Hooray for summer!!! I'm so glad that summer means having your husband home more. After reading your mother's day post, I am so impressed by how hard you AND your husband are working right now. I'm very grateful for your example and super excited for the time you'll get together this summer. Enjoy every minute - you deserve it!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




My Blog List

Followers