Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Happy



I love these 3 people in my life.
This past week was busy.
I didn't get to put my kids to bed 3 nights in a row.
That breaks my heart.
I didn't get to spend a ton of time with Matt.

SO....
Matt and I went on a date Friday AND Saturday night.
We never go on dates.
But we needed a break, and time together.
It was awesome.
We went out for Pie with friends.
And the next night we went to the U of I
basketball game with friends!

I am a lucky happy girl!

P.S. look at Mylee's shoes!
 My friend got them for me when she was born,
and she finally fits in them. I LOVE them!!!!


1 comment:

Rachael said...

I'm definitely keeping things low-key this week. I'm glad you got some good date nights!! Mylee's shoes are awesome!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




My Blog List

Followers