Well I have been tagged (Thank you Cindy) ---and since I can't sleep this morning because my legs keep cramping...what else is better to do?!?!
1. Where did you meet? In pocatello, Idaho! So glad I came to ISU!
2. How long did you date before you were married? Too long for me...haha. No we dated about a year and a half and it was perfect, I married my best friend!
3. How long have you been married? 2 years and almost 2 months
4. What does he do that surprises you? He has done lots of little things over the past couple of years, but lately he is willing to give me a back massage EVERY night although I know he is so sore and tired..its the greateST!
5.What is your favorite feature of his? His SMILE!
6. What is your favorite quality of his? His ability to make me laugh even if Im sad or tired or stressed..he finds a way!
7. Does he have a Nickname for you? sweetie..thats probably the one thing he calls me or just chels
8. What is his favorite color? blue because that is what he wears the most and orange for the BENGALS!
9. What is his Favorite food? roast beef and potatoes...Sunday dinner
10. What is his favorite sport? obviously Basketball
11. When and where was your first kiss? on my doorstep at my apartment...and when?!? probably almost 4 years ago...wow
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? honestly, nowadays our favorite thing is probably to relax at home together and not have homework or anything to do! but...one thing that is always fun are road trips just the two of us, we haven't had many, but it's always the funnest!
13. Do yo have any Children? a little boy on the way!!
14. How old is he? 25
15. Who said I love you first? he did...just because I wasn't about to say it first!
16. What is his favorite type of music? not the kind I like unfortunately...but I think country is growing on him. He is more of an oldies kind of guy.
17. What do you admire most about him? His strong desire to always do what is right! He is the greatest example to me, and is loyal to everything and anything that he does!
18. Do you think he will read this? hmmm...if I ask him to.
I tag Rachel