Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Traveling for bball...


So..basketball has officialy started!! They played their first game last Friday night and it was sooo exciting! They ended up winning by 5, but it was an intense game! I have tons of pictures from the game, but not on my camera...someday I will post them! Then, they left Saturday morning for HAWAII :(! They spent a couple days there before they played their first game. Anyway, the cool thing was that they played on ESPN-although it was at 2 a.m. Still really cool. So, monday night I woke up at 2 to watch the game...not a good idea. Not only was I starting to get a cold, but it's already hard enough to sleep being pregnant. Anyway, the game went into OVERTIME, and didn't get over until 4:30. They ended up losing in overtime to UH, when they should have won. So..after staying up that long of course I could not go back to sleep, so around 6 o'clock I dosed back off finally just in time to wake up at 7. So, yesterday probably wasn't my best day and I think it made my cold get a lot worse! But, oh it was worth it to be able to watch Matt play on ESPN!!

9 comments:

Diana said...

I'm not as devoted as you, I tivod the game and watched it in the morning. I was so sad when they lost in OT. Hope your cold is better soon, not fun.

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

Chelsey,
My husband Josh was friends with Matt in High School... hope you don't mind that we are keeping up with you via the blogosphere. We recorded the Hawaii game and watched it yesterday. They played really well... just unfortunate end. It is hard to play at Hawaii though :( Your baby is coming so soon! That is very exciting! Good luck with all.

The Henry's said...

I would be the same way, totally waking up to watch the game. Tim actually TiVo'd the game(thats what you need!) so he watched it the next day. He said to tell you, to tell Matt, he saw the game and was really impressed with how well he's playing. Not too much longer till you get to meet your little guy!And thanks so much for your comment on my post...your comment made me emotional. You're so sweet. Thanks again.

Cindy said...

yay for actually have a game on tv!! that's awesome. you're such a good wife to get up and watch him play.

Dear Little Dude said...

I totally will tell Savannah! She will love to hear from you! She lives in Rexburg you know. Hope the baby is good and that you are doing well. Good Luck with the delivery!

The Enslingers said...

Dustin called me (from Colorado...oh the lonely nights) and told me ISU was playing at 2 in the morning. I was totally going to get up and watch it too if I slept like I normally do when Dustin is gone (AWFUL)...but I forgot when Jack had a rough night and kept waking up. I cannot believe you really stayed up though. Glad to hear Matt is doing well. What are you doing for Thanksgiving? I am heading down to Utah for a week. Maybe I could see you?? Anyway glad you are doing alright. Get feeling better. I thought it was the worst thing ever having a cold while I was prego cuz I didn't dare take ANY medicines! :)

Heather

Winters said...

We cheated and TivO'd it but it was a good game...you are due so soon are you getting so excited have you decided on a name yet??? We will have to come see the little guy and watch matt play!!! We can plan a trip to Pockey

The Enslingers said...

We are heading down on Monday...so we will passing Pocatello....and coming back the next Sunday....also we will be passing Pocatello...Maybe we could stop one of the times for a visit.....It would be so fun to stop and visit with and see cute preggers Chelsey! :)

The "Hix" Family said...

Your Blog is Way cute Chelsey! This is too much fun looking at what you guys have been up to. I am excited that You and Sara,(I tracked her down through you)have got a blog! Thanks for leaving me a comment.
We are sorry that we couldn't stay for your Baby Shower. Did you get some fun things? I hope everything is good for you both. We can't wait to hear the news of a new born baby boy! Good luck with everything. We love you guys. Love, Jodie

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




My Blog List

Followers