Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Years!

We had a great New Years spending time with Friends!
We went to Sylke's husband's cousin's house...Anina and her 2 adorable kids, Caroline and Dominic. We had Great German Cuisine, played some Wii, and Colton enjoyed playing with some other kids!

Christian and Colton

Sylke had a fun "wishing" game. We all wrote down a wish on a piece of paper, and lit it on fire and it flew up in the air and turned into dust. Kind of fun!

Colty

Christian, Matt, and Dominic out in the snow--lighting some firecrackers!

Hanging out :)

We are SO grateful for the amazing people we have met here in Germany. This whole experience would not be the same without our good friends!
We are excited for the New Year and look forward to many more memories!
P.S. Today in Germany was Another Holiday where everything was closed, that means 8 days out of the past 2 weeks, everything has been closed- Wow. I don't think there are more than 2 days a year in America where Everything is closed! It would be really nice- IF I knew when these days were coming up so I could be a little bit more prepared, but it worked out :)

2 comments:

The Blanchard Family said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. I am so glad you left it so I can check yours out! What a fun (and kind of scary) adventure you are on!!! It looks AMAZING over there this time of year! I am also glad to see that you decided to come home for a bit. . .Car said it has been a little rough and I can only imagine! Also, just so you know. . .I LOVE TYSON! He is the greatest and I am so thrilled to add him to our family. What a great couple he and Carli make ;)

Winters said...

Looks like you guys are having a great time, I get a little jealous sometimes looking at your blog. But Kasey's email is kc_winters@yahoo.com. He would love to hear from Matt as well. We should get together while you are back in the area!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




My Blog List

Followers