Sunday, June 13, 2010

I hope they call me on a mission...

This past week, my brother Travis, left for 2 years on his mission... It was definitely Bittersweet...

Colty at Uncle Tuvy's setting apart...Gotta love that facE!



We got to try a new restaraunt that was the Italian version of Cafe Rio--it was good :)



Getting ready to drop him off at the MTC








Colton absolutely Loves his Uncle. It kind of broke my heart that Colton might not remember him when he gets back

He sure was ready!

I found this quote, (thanks Kelsey) about missionaries and I LOVE it!
The definition of a missionary is one who leaves their families temporarily so others can be with their families forever :)
Thanks Travis for being such a good example to all of us, we love and miss you--but know you're doing the right thing!
P.S. Our friends Katrin and Basti are coming from Germany tonight for 2 weeks....we're So excited to see them and show them a little bit of America!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




My Blog List

Followers