Friday, May 21, 2010

University OF Idaho

In the fall, we will be headed to Moscow, Idaho for Matt to attend the University of Idaho law school. You would think because it is in Idaho that we would still be close to family...but NOPE, it's an 8 hour drive from Pocatello, and 10 1/2 from Salt Lake City!!



Another GREAT thing, is that it's Green (or so I've heard). We will also be right on the border of Idaho and Washington, and Washington State University is about a 5 minute drive :)



Matt found out about a month ago that he got accepted, but we still have been debating about him playing basketball again. I feel like being in another country gave me a whole new outlook on a lot of things in life, and I absolutely LOVED the opportunity of living over there. But...I guess all good things come to an end :) Law School is something Matt has wanted to do for a long time, and it's about time he get started with it! We are excited for another adventure!

3 comments:

Just Us said...

My brother in law graduated from there and loved it! He also attended business school in Washington at the same time to get a business law degree. Good luck to you guys!!

Michelle Glauser said...

I also know someone who went there. I've been to Moscow myself and I was amazed that Northern Idaho is so much greener than southern Idaho! Enjoy your time! You definitely have to go river rafting.

Candice said...

That's awesome! Good for y'all! I'm sure it will be a great experience and fun to be in a college town.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




My Blog List

Followers