Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 5-6

      Today, I am thankful for a day off!  We have had something (Matt or I, or both) every night for over 2 weeks!  Yes, SOME of them were of our choice (girls nights, playing basketball, games with friends) but this past week with the kids being sick, me being sick, and going to bed way too late because of various activities (which I loved), but today we just hung out all day. 

    I mean, we still had church and Matt had meetings before and after, and we still had to make dinner, and take care of our sweet kiddos...but it was still a day off and I think I will be going to bed at 8:30 (Thanks to Daylight Savings :))

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




My Blog List

Followers