Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful

Since I am not very good at getting on every day....I am going to combine all my thankfulness in one post because tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I finally have a few minutes to sit down!
I am thankful for the gospel. 
At church on Sunday we had two talks on gratitude.
 I loved them.  They were great talks. 
Exactly what I needed.
I am so grateful for the opportunity that we have to go learn more each
week about our Savior and the gospel. 
I am also thankful for my parents!  My dad has been without a job for 16 months, you can read how I feel about that here.  Anyway- 5 months after I wrote that post, he is still without a job.  The funny thing is, they are still optimistic and happy as ever.  I love them.  They are great examples to me and are a couple of the most positive people I know through whatever it may be.  I strive to be like them and thank them for their example.

I'm also grateful for Matt's parents, for all the support and words of encouragement in our journey through Law School. 

I am grateful for awesome friends. 
We just got back from a couple of days in Coeur D' Alene.
 It was awesome!
We stayed up late, ate great food, played Hilarious games, shopped, and they bet Matt to jump in Lake Coeur D'Alene, swim 30 yards and back.  He did it and won $120!!!  I was so proud ;) 

And I am grateful for Thanksgiving tomorrow.  This is Matt and I's 6th Thanksgiving being married.  The first 3 he was traveling with basketball, the 4th he was gone all day and had a dinner with his team in Germany, so this is our 2nd Thanksgiving together and I love it (although he is going to be studying all morning ;))  I love Holidays and being with my family and friends!


Happy Thanksgiving.

I hope everyone can find lots to be thankful for!!!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




My Blog List

Followers