Saturday, November 12, 2011

I'm Thankful for


...The love of my life.

About 7 years ago, I met Matt.  I have never been happier than this time that I have known/been married to him.

We went to a "marriage workshop" last night for church and in one of the classes they talked about things you have had to compromise since you have been married.  I seriously had to think about it Forever and I don't think there are many things i have had to compromise being married to Matt.  We are a lot alike, have the same interests, hobbies, and he is the most easy going person I know-never complains and enjoys just about everything.  I love love love him.

1 comment:

tothe4thfloor said...

I LOVE the family pics! What a beautiful family! And cute outfit!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones




My Blog List

Followers